This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Call History Not Working

Call history stopped working a week ago, .""We are currently experiencing technical difficulties...." then "Error while fetching call records"  Five days ago Tiffany told me to send an email to Cox which I did but they did not respond.  Four days ago I did a Chat and they said it was a nationwide problem and would be fixed by Friday - - yesterday.  Still not fixed.  This has been a recurring problem for 7 years.

Parents Reply
  • Hi, TiffanyR.  I have no doubt that you've had a number of email exchanges with your provider about this issue.  I'm just a little suspicious that the timing of the "update" will be whenever the corrupted data that caused the issue is deleted (because it exceeded the 120 days limit).  If it starts working, they may tell you they fixed it when it possibly fixed itself, without your provider doing anything.