Forum Discussion

17 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Sorry, I can tell you from personal experience, that the CHAT isn't AI. I actually took Chat escalation from those chat agents you think are AI. What is this G5 modem you are talking about? You mean 5G? 5G refers to a cellular system of increased speed and hopefully, reliability. One gets the impression, you don't know what you are talking about and seem to be here to spout nonsense. 

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

Just so you know, the email, Twitter and Facebook are all controlled by the same team which is the Social Media Team. They are also the ones that moderate this forum. I know chat is outsourced and I don't think they are located in the US.

DRVEGAS
        Valued Contributor

For some reason I get more technically informed information from the Twitter chat give it a try sometime.  One of the agents knew who I was so how can that be if they aren't local?

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Are you talking about chat? If so, I think they are outsourced. Try email cox.help@cox.com instead. What is your problem? Anything the public forum can help with? BTW What is G5?