Forum Discussion

Morgan1982
Contributor II
5 years ago

Its back!! Hopefully Becky is still here in the forums. Im getting constant packet loss at hop 2.

Any moderators that could look in to this would be great. The loss % will be anywhere from 2% to 35% and it is constant. I spoke with an agent on the app messaging but he said he had no idea what to do and asked if I could get back to Cox later. So here I am, again, hopefully someone can get this fixed. Im not sure if hop 2 is my home network or coxs once it leaves my house.  

13 Replies

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @Morgan1982

Currently, there's an outage in the area technicians are still engaged towards a resolution with no ETR. You can view outages and sign up to receive alerts on www.cox.com/.../outages.html. If you're still having an issue after it's been resolved please email your full-service address and full name to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator
        Morgan1982
        Contributor II

Hop 2 still showing 2.85% loss all the way down to the target ip. Also now since the outage "fix" my router/modem i rent from you guys is showing packet loss. The loss from my router isnt going down the line so who know why its showing now after a 100+ test.