Forum Discussion

vwsongbird
New Contributor
5 months ago

Fed UP with the Outages

I am extremely infuriated in the lack of consistent service by this company. Also, I am disappointed in my own resistance towards leaving after so many years of subpar service. That will change now.
We have been without Internet all day and this happens multiple times a month, even with a brand new router! 
As a business owner who relies on functional and fast Internet service to stay connected through video sessions with clients, this is unacceptable. Additionally, there is no way to file a complaint or speak to someone about prorating my bill since I pay full price each month for this service, yet do not receive the service for the entire time. 

• Hi vwsongbird. I know how important it is to stay connected, so I can understand your frustration. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Cox Support Forums Moderator