- During the Oklahoma City vs Cleveland game, the audio feed switched from English to Spanish. Closed captions are in English, so are the commercials! I've tried to switch the SAP but it's grayed out. The broadcast is fine on my Contour TVs. My provider is Cox Oklahoma City. What gives??
- Only on Outbound emails I get the following error. Just started yesterday. I've checked all the settings, etc. and everything is right. Can't figure it out. Can anybody help? An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.2.0 3Ton1x0010PnBoL01TonSu internal error. Please check the message and try again. Tina
- Homelife App on Samsung Note 5 has an error and cannot load the security camera video.Works fine on iPhone 7 and touch panel. App works ok for arming and disarming system. There is 6GB free storage on Note 5. Signed out of app and back in, removed and reinstalled the app, Cox tech validated settings are correct in app and Note 5, Verizon did not find anything wrong in settings, YouTube and internet videos work fine on Note 5, Cox tried different router channels, disconnected and reconnected Note 5 from WiFi. Android OS and apps are updated and current. Video is still not loading. Cox is investigating butI was wondering if anyone else ran into this and found a fix. Thanks!
- No sound using contour app. I’ve isolated it to the sports channels ESPN and all FOX Sports channels. We get picture on tablets with no sound, but no picture or sound on laptop. We’ve spent several hours on phone with tech support. We’ve reset modem at least 10 times. Modem is new yesterday. We’ve tried wireless and Ethernet cable, it makes no difference. A technician is scheduled for tomorrow but I really think this is not a hardware issue. Yes, we have logged out and in and have updated apps on devises. The laptop is trying to go through the cox website. HELPSolved
When will Cox update the Contour app to work on iPad with the new IOS 14.0? The Contour app works with iPhone with IOS 14.0 so, why not the iPad?The app appears to work by displaying all the options normally but goes to a black screen after selecting a program or network. Then eventually stops with the following message: Server Error : : TVAPP-00100. That is followed with the following verbiage: “Sorry, we’re having trouble retrieving this video. If your Internet connection is otherwise working, please try a different channel or program.” However selecting a different channel or program has the same result.
- I started getting a weird error today when I attempt to send an email. Server error: 550 5.1.1 relaying not allowed. I also can not get my email to send at all on my new android phone, can receive though. Had to set up gmail to be able to send. Whats going on with Cox email all of a sudden.
- Pop-up saya "Uh-oh You need to add this channel" blah blah, then app drops out shortly later. MSNBC is obviously part of my cable package, I wait until the COX logo appears on home screen before selecting live TV, I have recycled app, iPad and router. IPad is within a few meters of the router.
- Please tell me there is an App that can restore the clock to the Home Life touchscreen. This clock was the only LED clock I can see due to my astigmatism. I can't possibly be the only customer who relied upon this BIG FACED clock????