- When I try to access my Cox e-mail using the Webmail link (myemail.cox.net), I get the following error with a big red bar: "There Was an Unexpected Internal Error. Please Try Again". But, I cant ry 100 times and it still won't work. It may work several hours later. Used to happen once in a while, but now all the time. I tried calling Cox Customer Service -but they were clueless. Anyone?
- Here you can ask, answer, and discuss technical topics regarding Cox applications. Purpose The purpose of the Cox Apps Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox applications with other customers. This includes the Contour app, Cox app, Cox Panoramic WiFi app, Cox Homelife app, and Cox Voice Everywhere app. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at@CoxHelp, visit us onFacebook, or email@example.com. Registration To register (or log in with) your own Forums identity, clickStart a Discussion. Guidelines To get the most out of your forums experience, follow these guidelines for posts: Use descriptive titles for your posts. Put as much of your problem in as possible, i.e., “Can't figure out where to download the Contour app.” Provide a specific description of the issue.For example, write“I just signed up with Cox, how can I access Contour?” Use theReport Contentbutton to let us know if you see comments that are off topic, abusive, or otherwise unrelated to the discussion. Use theApproved Solution button to show others which solution really worked for you. By flagging good solutions, you may just solve the problem for some other user. Ground Rules Here are a few ground rules before we get started: Be respectful. Hostile, derogatory, ormean posts will be removed. Please don’t post your personal information, like account number, phone number, social security number, address, or any other sensitive information. We’ll remove posts that contain these things, but the Cox Forums Team can’t be responsible for who may see it before we do. The Cox Forums Team deletes spam comments, removes copyrighted material, and generally tries to keep these conversations open and available for Cox subscribers to ask questions, get help, and discuss their experiences. Thanks!
- Been going round and round with various "techs" and nothing is working. After getting a new (to me) router, I set it up with split 2.4G/5G SSIDs and everything was working as intended. However, after a Cox tech came to the house to troubleshoot a flaky connection, the Cox WiFi app stopped working. He told me I probably needed to update it; this did not help. I can see the connections but can't make any changes. So I tried the old-school way of logging directly into the modem via 192.168.0.1. After have to hard-reset the modem due to a changed admin password, I finally got in today. However, almost all of the current WiFi settings are completely locked out, claiming that I need to use either wifi.cox.com or the app. I sent this via the tech support email, and here's the response: Hello, I can certainly understand your concern with having to use an app for your Wi-Fi settings and we do appreciate your feedback in regards to this concern. At this time, you must use the panoramic Wi-Fi app for those features when dealing with a panoramic Wi-Fi gateway (modem + router). I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thanks, Allan Cox Social Media Support Specialist Does this sound like a competent response? Why in the hell was wifi.cox.com removed? How does a company as large as Cox allow a single point-of-failure to something this important?
- Looking back in the Forum, this seems to be a problem that pops up with FOX News Avery so often. For the past 2 months when I put Contour TV to Fox News on my browser, the sound is on then cuts off after a couple seconds. It does not do this for ANY other channel. It seems very strange. Is there a fix for this yet?
I got this email. Is it legit? Hi Member, heads up, we had to lock your account because security flagged some odd behavior. We've taken steps to protect your information and need your help to make sure this doesn't happen again:Hi Member, Sojheads up, we had tozlock yourjaccountqbecausesecurityqflagged some oddjbehavior. We'vetakenlsteps tojprotectyourjinformation andneed yourxhelptobmake sure this doesn'tyhappen again: Step one:UpdatejatyCox to gainjaccess to youriaccount Visit us atcox.com/secureaccountto updateiyourjaccount. Thanks, Cox
- I watched Max just fine on Wednesday, on Thursday I went to watch and had to re-sign into the Max app. I chose "sign-in with provider" and chose Cox. Logged in using my main email that the billing is attached to. Just keep getting an error that Max cannot confirm or connect to Cox. It's now Sunday and same. Cox claims they are perfect and there are no issues. I've tried it with my Firestick on my TV, the app on my phone, the website on my computer... Nothing works. Anyone else having issues?