Forum Discussion

Jrd2323
New Contributor
6 days ago

Worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with!

I keep calling in for the past 10 days and get transferred to “loyalty” or retention department they make me wait anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and 20 minutes to be exact to get me in touch with a supervisor because they are not able to assist me. After the long wait I am then thanked for my patience they transfer me over, I can hear someone pick up and they immediately hang up this has happened over a dozen times in the past 10 days. Cox has wasted over 10 hours of my time playing games. I went in to a cox store they gave me the number of “Loyalty” department that is supposedly local it’s not it’s the same exact number I had been calling for over a week with no help in the Philippines. I called in front of the store rep to show him and they hung up on me after another 30 minutes he said there was nothing he can do for me and to keep trying the number he gave me. I have scheduled my cancellation of services because I can’t get anywhere with cox at all they don’t care about customers or their loyalty. Even the chat live agent was no help. I was only ever able to speak with a manager 1 time and they had offered me a deal on  a lower speed plan that I was willing to take and accept but guess what they hung up as well and now nobody is willing to honor it. I’ve been a customer with cox for a long time. 

6 Replies

jeepjeep
    New Contributor

I have been trying to make a change to my account by removing some additional data that I no longer need. Every time they tell me they're going to send me to a retention member because I'm a loyalty member I sit there and nobody comes on the chat. I can now see why so many people on the next door app are so hateful on Cox. It's if they don't even give a s*** about their customers. They've got your money they know that you're limited by what you can get for internet. Where I live there's no options for Verizon or AT&t. So my only choice is to go to CenturyLink and I've heard complaints about them. But I am so pissed off at Cox right now I don't give a crap. I hope they see these forms I want them to know how much they make people hate them.

DustinP

Hello jeepjeep,
      I'm sorry to hear you've run into any troubles making changes to your account. We value your business and want to be sure you're in the right hands to make changes. 

• Hi, there. That is definitely not the experience we desire you to have. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

Thank you.

jeepjeep
      New Contributor

I really wish I could believe that Doris but right now I am searching for a new provider I have had my fill of this garbage. I don't have time to sit on a chat and hope that somebody might come online. I have been a customer of Cox for almost 26 years. Also I have the power of attorney on my mom's account at another house and I'll be changing her service as well. That's the problem when you ignore customers and play games with him they eventually will find another option.

Jrd2323
      New Contributor

I have, am waiting on a response.

jeepjeep
        New Contributor

I wouldn't hold your breath. Seriously it is the crappiest customer service I've ever seen. You have no options to reach out to them except for that **bleep** chat option. It is a total waste of your time and I can guarantee you you won't hear from anybody if you are looking to make a change to your service that reduces cost. They don't want you to save any money with them that's why they make it so hard to reach out to anybody.