Forum Discussion

taylorrsouri711
New Contributor
2 months ago

Worst Customer Service

I am so beyond frustrated with this company right now. I moved to a different city where cox is not available as an internet provider. I had called 3 different time and chatted with several representatives who will not cancel my service!!! You all must be really hard up. This is crazy. 

• Hi taylorrsouri711,
    Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Resolving account issues requires sharing sensitive information, which isn't best suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with this post, your full name, and complete address. 

• Hi taylorrsouri711,
    Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Resolving account issues requires sharing sensitive information, which isn't best suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with this post, your full name, and complete address. 

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

Call tech support, request escalation to CAG, and they will assist you. 

Be aware that if you had a contract, even though you have moved, UNLESS, you provide documentation that you have moved to an address outside of their area, OR if you are Military, simply provide a copy of orders.