Forum Discussion

Woody_S
New Contributor
4 years ago

XRE-06014

I am getting XRE-06014 error while trying to watch brand new (and still recording) recordings.  No issues last night, today it seems to be a big problem.  I have REFRESHED and RESTARTED via onscreen prompts, as well as manually restarted the modem.  What say you?

11 Replies

Peasush
    New Contributor

This is also happening to me - just started about an hour ago. Cannot record or watch any of my recorded shows.

Woody_S
      New Contributor

I "spoke" to a Chat Agent - They said this is a widespread issue, and "hopefully it will be up soon."

Peasush
        New Contributor

Thanks, I'm actually chatting RIGHT NOW, we'll see if they tell me the same thing

missmelm1
    New Contributor

I am getting this same error code today. I spoke with the chat agent and was told I need to replace my DVR boxes because the troubleshooting on his end didn’t fix the problem. I’ve only had them for 3 months.

Peasush
      New Contributor

So if all of us having the problem we're all going to have to replace our boxes? this is nuts, i'm getting upset with cox

Peasush
        New Contributor

This is what I was just told "Thank you for letting me know, we are having a problem in your area with the DVR playing recordings, I will create a ticket for our next level tech team to work on if"

Becky
      Hi Everyone, our video engineers are investigating the XRE-06014 error. I apologize for the frustration this issue has caused today! We'll let you know if we need to complete further troubleshooting and update you as soon as we have further information. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    tsbergman
    New Contributor

This is happening to me today, 29-sept-2023.  We watched most of a recording last night and saved the last of yesterday's UCLA vs CO game to finish today.  However, we are getting XRE-06014.