Forum Discussion

New_Constructio
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

New Construction Install Request

How can I get someone out to my address to verify that the equipment in my yard is in fact a Cox pedestal so we can get service at our new home?  I've been trying for weeks to get someone out here but everyone that I have spoken with acts dumbfounded.  I was in the industry for 12 years in Kansas City and when someone had the same situation that I currently have, I would have a technician out at that address to look at it and 9 times out of 10 we had them built in the billing system and services installed in less than 24 hours.  Since I've started this process, I have been forced to go with Dish (shame on you Cox) and we are using our phones as hotspots for connectivity.  

• Hi, 

Thanks for reaching out to us through the Cox Forums. This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issue among peers. In order to address your concern, please email my team at cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include your full name, the complete address and include this post. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, 

Thanks for reaching out to us through the Cox Forums. This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issue among peers. In order to address your concern, please email my team at cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include your full name, the complete address and include this post.