Forum Discussion

Nmadison24
New Contributor
2 months ago

Wifi outaged

soooo confused this is the 4th time this month my service has been interrupted by something we didnt cause in house and is taking forever to come back up my home is SOLEY WIFI due to my area and to be with out it all day is just insane! Like what do you mean service wont be back up until 11 at night how is that acceptable ????

11 Replies

Mannys
    New Contributor

Does Cox ever bother to warn anybody when they're going to shut internet off. Some people do make a living off the internet and cutting them off is cutting into their money. Be nice of Cox would worn somebody. 

JulianN

Hello, I can assure you, Cox values all our customers and are here to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

LisaH

Hi. We want to help you in any way we can however, in order to get help, you will need to reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

Jkemberson
    New Contributor

Our internet was out from early Saturday morning until after we went to bed Sunday evening then again yesterday after work from 5:00 until after bed time then went out again tonight at 8:00 that has given us less than 2 total hours of time, while we’re off work and at home to use our services in the past 4 days. 

NicholeC

Hi Jkemberson,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing interruptions. We'd be glad to look into this for you. Please feel free to email our team for assistance at cox.help@cox.com 

Thank you.

Jkemberson
        New Contributor

No, enough of our neighbors have been complaining for well over 3 years every week and nothing gets resolved. And just FYI we’ve had 2 more outages today while I was at work. It needs to resolved. 

• Hi Nmadison24. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to check to see what is happening. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator