Forum Discussion

SusanGordy
New Contributor
2 months ago
Solved

Internet Outage

Our Cox internet has been down for going on four days.   I’ve called over a dozen times and the tech service people say they have no idea when it will be restored.  It’s a major outage so they refuse to send a technician to our house.   However, all of my neighbors still have internet service.  They were down for a few hours and then service was back on.  
Cox communicated several days ago that they were upgrading the internet service and to expect some delays.  Any suggestions for how I can escalate this situation?    Thank you.   Location is Green Valley, Arizona. 

• Hello, I am terribly sorry to hear about your internet service being down for four days. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I am terribly sorry to hear about your internet service being down for four days. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com