Forum Discussion

jessie0502
New Contributor
18 days ago

Internet outages

Anyone else having outages in the early morning hours for no reason? Extremely unsatisfied with cox 

• Jessie0502,

We want nothing more than for you to enjoy your services.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email at cox.help@cox.com.  Surely we can work together to find a solution.  

Cox Support Forum Moderator

• Jessie0502,

We want nothing more than for you to enjoy your services.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email at cox.help@cox.com.  Surely we can work together to find a solution.  

Cox Support Forum Moderator

BW75
    New Contributor

Called them about this a year ago, as I am a 3rd shifter and up late. They do maintenance from 3-4 a.m. sometimes a few times a week, but will never let you know ahead of time. 

CoCoMc
    New Contributor

Yes, I have had this happen twice in the last couple of weeks, it's seriously aggravating -- no outages in my area but can't get Internet to connect 😔 

CoCoMc
    New Contributor

It's out right now 😔 and no solution in sight

SharielH

CoCoMc, I am sorry you're experiencing issues with your service. Please send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your full name, address and link to this forum for assistance.