Forum Discussion

MakeMoreNodes
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Why have your prices climbed when your service is unusable?

Your prices have climbed so high. We have had cox for a long time like 10+ years, and your prices have only gotten higher while your service has degraded. I had problems with latency, ping, and jitter even before corona. I got tired of doing the run around, but its so sad that with all the revenue from overselling your Nodes and hiking prices; the company was never able to upgrade their infrastructure. A lot of people are filing FCC complaints, and I hope it does something ( I doubt it.) I cant even go to class without getting Packet loss. Its futile. The worst part is, the company is policing the threads, and we cant even voice our concern. I understand its your company, but its OUR money that your taking. You are liable to delivering that service.

2 Replies

• @MakeMoreNodes. We can certainly look into both of these concerns for you. Please send us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of the concerns to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    TurntTurtle
    New Contributor

Yeah it's been pretty bad for the last 3-4 weeks. Wired connection or wi-fi, doesn't matter. The jitter is making everything except Netflix effectively unusable.