- There has to be a way, right? Like if someone had an ex who linked a Cox account to an app on their TV, how does the Cox account owner go about unlinking and logging out of said TV? Thanks, in advance.
Is anyone else unable to login to the iOS version of the Panoramic Wi Fi app? I've got an iPhone 12 running iOS 16.0.2 and all it does is hang on the "Connecting to" with a gear symbol. I've deleted the app, rebooted my phone several timeI've got an iPhone 12 running iOS 16.0.2 and all it does is hang on the "Connecting to" with a gear symbol. I've deleted the app, rebooted my phone several times to no avail.
- Not sure if this will reach the required team, but here it goes. It would be great to be able to search the connected devices on the network, rather than simply browsing the list for them and having to click into each one to gain details. Searching by MAC, IP, device type, connection type (5Ghz/2.4Ghz/wired/etc.). Also, import/export feature would be great. The ability to export the device list, edit it offline and re-import the changes via csv would be helpful. If these features are already there, please advise, because I cannot find them. Thanks, Kermit
- Cannot watch recorded shows on my iPhone while on my local wifi network! It’s stupid! There’s nothing special about your Panoramic wifi modem/router that allows in network viewing on the Contour app. Cox needs to stop being stupid and allow ALL customers with Contour to replay recorded shows on their devices! I left Cox for 10 years because of their stupidity. Once I leave again, I won’t be back!
- I haven’t been able to sign in to the Cox App for weeks now on my iPhone 13 PM. When I enter my username and password, I get “Error. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.” I am able to sign in to my account through my browser (Safari). I’ve already uninstalled and install the Cox App again, yet still getting the same error msg. The Cox App is much more user friendly than the Cox mobile website, by the way. And no, I’m not referring to your contour app or other services app, I’m specifically talking about the Cox App.
- I can not believe I have to come here and complain about such a popular and MUCH NEEDED WIFI SERVICE IN A TIME LIKE THIS, it will now be 2 weeks since multiple devices in my household CAN NOT connect to the internet because I paused them and then they had an outage and ever since my WIFI app does not work it says there is no devices connected but i have over 5 devices connected, soo i can not locate the devices in the app and un-pause them. 5 chat reps, 3 phone calls AND a tech to my home whom was here under 5mins and stated he would be back with a new modem 7 days later and he STILL HAS NOT MADE HIS WAY BACK this is unbelievable! If you are here looking for internet RUUUNNNN.... outages every other week during the pandemic i nearly lost my job, and reps just kept saying they are overloaded with everyone working at home in my area, Well ppl are making there way back to the office here and yet still outages are VERY often with Cox!!! Yet stilli havethe FULL financial responsibility of $200+ a month with them! IF i had another internet option TRUST ME I would leave almost three years with them now and it has been COMPLETE TRASH. If i knew how to take legal action I WOULD, because they have been robbing me of my bill for three years now for a service they have NEVER been able to maintain. I hope this messgae reaches Cox moderators and pepople looking for this service I one to thought they could provide.
- I have a Panoramic Gateway, when I try to login to the Panoramic WiFi App or web portal I receive a message stating that I need to upgrade for access. We recently moved out service to a new address, at the previous address I was able to access the app and features with this same gateway, ever since we moved I can't. There is no reason I shouldn't have access. I have tried for months to get this resolved. I need access immediately. My data usage has suddenly tripled and I need to know why. I don't understand why no one can fix this or help me. Yes I am using the primary login. Several people have verified that I am and that I have the right gateway. No one can figure out why or even try something to fix it. It’s always the same conversation. Right user I’d? Right equipment? Are you sure you could access it before? Have you tried the web portal? Then they tell me that it’s extremely unusual, rare or doesn’t make sense and that I will have to talk to someone else. Does anyone have any ideas??
- I'm inthe market to buy a couple Cox Panoramic wifi pods. Not sure how long this issue has been going on since I only recently downloaded the Panoramic Wifi App. I'm having issues trying to login. The app is telling me I need to upgrade my service after going to the browser and logging in to my Cox account. This is not true as I pay for Gigablast and have the Panoramic gateway modem. I have had both of these for 2+ years now. Been on a couple service chats and one call. All associates can verify I should be able to use the Pods with my modem but are getting held up on to why the app is giving me that message. I only have one account, no secondary accounts so that is not the issue. I don't want to order the pods until the app is working on my end. I'm guessing by Cox's support staff responses that they have no clue what the issue is. Their best fix was to "uninstall/reinstall the app" on my phone and try to sign in again.Any help is appreciated.
- It looks like there is something going on with this. I recently updated the Contour app on my iPad and iPhone and now there are new line-items under Saved: Recordings and Scheduled— stuff on my DVR box. Also, the Recently Watched under Saved/For You is populated with DVR recordings. But none of these can be played on the app... yet. Hopefully, they finally flip the switch on these and make it available on the app! Anyone with any kind of information on this? Thanks!