Forum Discussion

John_Tremor
New Contributor
6 years ago

Cox Webmail **

I tried clearing cookies on my computer at home as well as at work.

Still same slow issues with Cox new email services.

Hard to believe that email has to be slow, fails to load messages at times.

Server not available., Unable to load website.,  

Very Frustrating!!!!

7 Replies

Garry_Jay
    New Contributor

Same problem here since they switched to this new webmail. Called Cox twice, same old mumbo jumbo from them. I asked them if they use webmail from the webpage, they will not answer that question. I believe they have outsourced the webmail, also it's on a cheap shared server (that's why it's slow). Also having a big problem with spam. I've had my email address for 20 years and never had a problem until this new webmail. Used to you could turn on the spamblock at Cox and the server would block it. That is no longer available. I was told by Cox to go to webmail and mark it as spam manually, useless, still getting the same spam. I feel Cox does not really care at all, and I'm tired of being told to clear cookies, reset modem, whatever. The webmail is  slow. PERIOD ! ...While I'm at it, if Cox thinks I'm going top pay $120/month for Gigablast they are nuts !

• John,

Does this happen with all of your email accounts when you access webmail, or is it just one account affected?

ColleenD - Cox Support Forums Moderator
      ColleenD
      Gene,

When accessing your webmail what address is in your address bar?

ColleenD
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
      CarolLM
      Former Moderator
      Hi John, are you clicking on a desktop shortcut or are you opening a new browser and typing the above link in it? Also, are you experiencing the slowness on all of your devices or just one? -Thanks, Carol