Forum Discussion

6609cabot
Visitor II
2 months ago

Why is our internet going down?

Why is our network and internet going down?  This is happening several times a day. Cox isn’t saying anything about it. Do they even know?  When you check for a network outage, their website says nothings wrong. Something needs to be done to fix this issue!

4 Replies

• Hi. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Hello there. I am sorry for the service issues you are experiencing. We strive to ensure our service remains reliable and operates properly at all times for our customer's needs. If there is no declared or reported outage in the system, then it sounds like an individual issue that we would need to address. Can you send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address? We would like to investigate this issue for you.

mpalmer76
      New Contributor

Been having issues for the past few months. Rerouted the line in my house and upgraded my router. Service is still poor, very slow internet, and intermittent outages. And because of the upgraded router, I'm paying more. Make me pay more for even crappier service. Thanks, Cox!

DanaeRose
      New Contributor

I'm having the same issue in my apartment unit and I just called customer service, nothing was resolved.