Forum Discussion

JeffinLouisiana
Contributor
11 days ago

Website down?

I can't get Cox's website to log in as of  12:50 last night and my mini box won't reboot.   If the website goes down, will it cause the mini box not to be recognized? 

• I get this message when I try to log in.

Oops, looks like something went wrong.
    Please try your request again.

If the problem continues, you can reach out to us on social media, calling or texting us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sales

For Cox Residential sales, please call 1-800-818-0679.
    For Cox Business sales, please call 1-800-261-4021.

Support

For Cox Residential support, please call 1-800-234-3993, or text: 54512.
    For Cox Business support, please call 1-866-272-5777, or text: 36009.

Error: 504

• Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Tkealle
      New Contributor II

Is this a generic response to all questions?  Because from what I’ve been seeing it’s the same answer over and over.  No real response to what is going on with the network. Why is it down?   Why am I not getting a signal?   What’s up?  Is it all over town?  Is it a localized area?  Answers would be nice. 

DorisM

Please email my team with your request at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

Thank you.