Forum Discussion

BRCalhoon1686
New Contributor
2 months ago

Internet went down well after the storm?

I realize that there's tons of people without power, net, etc. Right now, though I'm wondering why mine was working just fine until Friday morning and THEN went down... and has been down since.  Tried chatting with someone and might as well have been talking to the self help.  I can't even seem to sign up for text notifications (it says I have, but then never sends anything.  Double checked that the number isn't blocked).  Just really would like some sort of status, or a working outage map, or a human that isn't reading off a script to let me know what they can?  Can't get any work done like this.

• Hello

Thank you for providing that information. I would like to assist further with this issue and provide more information for you. Please email your full name and complete address to Cox.helpCox.com.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello

Thank you for providing that information. I would like to assist further with this issue and provide more information for you. Please email your full name and complete address to Cox.helpCox.com.

• I understand that the internet goes down for periods of time, but we are quickly approaching 36 hours without internet. What’s being done to resolve this issue? More information would alleviate the frustration that many of us have. Second, will our accounts be prorated for the lack of service? I am not asking for a friend! 

• I am very sorry to hear that. I rely on my internet heavily so I can certainly understand how inconvenient it can be. We value you and want you to enjoy your service.  Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.