Forum Discussion

stantonm
New Contributor
19 days ago

Internet going out every night, all night.

Just like the title says, my internet has been losing connection every single night between 9PM-12AM, and doesn’t come back until around 9 AM the following morning. It’s has done this for the last 4 days, with a small 2-3 day break before that. Before the break, it had been going on for about a week. I’ve restarted my router a dozen times, checked all the connections, and done everything support has told me to do. One technician couldn’t fix it/find an issue and the other just ordered another technician to come check the wiring, however that was 5 days ago and no one has contacted me for a follow up. My roommates and I are all college students taking online classes, and any help at all would be greatly appreciated. 

5 Replies

• Hi stantonm. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

LowEffortCox
      New Contributor II

I hope you're paid to copy and paste the info, as live chat does. 

ChrisJ2

Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the difficulties you're having with us and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to get you back up and running. 

TedHsieh42
    New Contributor

Online support will walk you through your cable and power connections, and not listen to the fact that there have been outages for the last three days. It’s the tech-support playbook and they don’t know how to veer away from it.

TedHsieh42
    New Contributor

The Cox technician in the neighborhood fixing the problems said it’s multiple issues. This is in Irvine Northwood. They can’t seem to fix it completely