Forum Discussion

bathena
New Contributor
3 years ago

Previous address billing statement

Even tho I submitted a change of address form in advance my account was set up as a new account. I no longer have access to the billing statements from my previous address or any information regarding my previous account. I would like to compare the previous statements to some of my recent ones.  Is there a way to merge the accounts or send me the billing statements from the previous account? 

3 Replies

• @Bathena, For billing and account related concerns, please send us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of the concern to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    Andrew_Wees
    Contributor III

Did you  change any services  or move far away?  it should be close to your current bill if services are the same taxes might be different

karagon
      New Contributor

I  moved and cannot get my new account information/billing.  still showing the old account number.

why they change account numbers is beyond me.

Plus they changed my monthly amount because I moved even though I was locked in for 2yrs.

had to call to get all  kinds of stuff removed from my bill.  spent an hour on the phone.

I am so disappointed in Cox.  The consumer is not a priority to them.