Forum Discussion

santiagosoto92
New Contributor
2 days ago

PACKET LOSS

After two cox tech and 4 different modem im still suffering with 5% to 14% packet loss making gaming impossible and watching movies with bad quality. i've also ran ping plotter test and it seems like the main issue is coming from hop 6 ( langbprj01-ae1.rd.la.cox.net ) with 75% packet loss and the last hop at 6% packet loss. And after reading many other similar situations on here it makes me thing we won't be getting a fix anytime soon. it feels like i'm stuck with this problem and only hope is to move out of this area. and never move into a place that cox has its hand on. Unfortunately it feels like i got played and have one more year in my apartment lease. don't move into the eastlake area in san diego if you make money in online gaming!!!!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    thehumangerm
    New Contributor

File an FCC complaint they don't value their customers as they have a monopoly. They only care about fines and threat of regulation.

• I am sorry that you are having an issue with your services please send us an email at Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name address and link to this post. We want to investigate this for you.