Forum Discussion

ChaldeanPadre
New Contributor
4 years ago

Internet outage in El Cajon, CA

Our internet service was interrupted on Saturday the 10th around 10a and is currently still down. I reached out to cox and they informed me that my outage is caused by the hurricane in louisiana which I have no idea how the hurricane in Louisiana is affecting me in San Diego, CA.

My internet is still down and I have work to do and my kids also have school and we are depending on this internet connection for to this stupid pandemic.

My issue is that I have called them over 8 times to get an update and estimate time of repair and they said that there is no time as to when it will be resolved.

1 Reply

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi ChaldeanPadre,

I apologize that you were told that you had an outage related to Hurricane Delta. After checking on your network, there is still an outage showing in your area that may cause intermittent, slow or no connection to your services during certain parts of the day. I see that your modem is offline. Please unplug your modem, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in. For further assistance, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator