Forum Discussion

SusannaM06
New Contributor
7 months ago
Solved

Continuous outages?

Hello, is anyone else experiencing outages several times a day?? Just today our Internet had gone out 7 times. And it's been happening for the last few days. I check the app and it says no outages, but it keeps happening. I've contacted customer service, they advise to reset the modem, but it doesn't help. Any advice?

• Hi SusannaM06,

I regret to hear you've been having daily interruptions. I'd like to review the modem log and investigate further. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com for assistance. Please include your name, address, and a link or reference to this thread. 

Thank you.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    azolivas
    New Contributor III

It's happening almost daily now.  Very frustrating.  Could be time to switch providers.  They expect us to pay full price for half services .  

ColleenD

Hi, azolivas.

The purpose of the Cox forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. I would recommend emailing us at cox.help@cox.com for support related to account specifics of your services or bill. 

• Hi SusannaM06,

I regret to hear you've been having daily interruptions. I'd like to review the modem log and investigate further. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com for assistance. Please include your name, address, and a link or reference to this thread. 

Thank you.

yayaya
    New Contributor

I don't know where else to post this!!! Why am I unable to post a new related discussion topic?? I have tried like 20 times now! Getting ever more frustrated!! Keep getting the following errror messages... "Not able to add message.. Please try again." or "Something went wrong! Please try again."  I have tried connecting through both wifi channels!  And not having other issues - as evidenced by my ability to post this message! 

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried logging out then logging back in? That seems to fix a lot of forum bugs/glitches. As for posting screenshots, either post links from Imgur or see here for work around.

yayaya
      New Contributor

Ok, I'm also not able to post the screenshots of these errors as attachments. 

StephanieS

yayaya

Sorry that you're having trouble.  I'd like to help.  Please send an email to cox.help@cox.com and include your full name, address along with a description of what's been happening.  You can also send me screenshots that way.  Please also add a link to this forums posting.  Thanks! 

Stephanie S.

Cox Forums Support Moderator