Forum Discussion

blksky
New Contributor
3 months ago

No help

Poor service in Woonsocket. Internet and cable out more than on. Anyone else?

4 Replies

• Hi blksky, I am sorry you're having issues with your service. We'd like to help. Please send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your full name, address and link to this forum for assistance.  

blksky
      New Contributor

It's been out more than on the whole month of May on my street. They send texts every day with apologies saying my area is out. I will hope the lack of service and inability to fix the problem will result in a huge reduction of my bill.

RobertS1

I apologize that you are having issues with your service. We truly value our customers and want you to always feel that way. I want to help make this right. If you would like send me an email at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address I would love to assist you.

blksky
      New Contributor

UPDATE: We're sorry this complex network issue is taking longer than expected to resolve. Rest assured, a dedicated team is actively working to restore consistent service. We apologize again for the inconvenience and will continue to provide daily text updates.   TODAY'S MESSAGE! I've got at least 15 like this since May1st.