Forum Discussion

amarguriet
New Contributor
2 months ago

FED UP

I just came here to complain. I had Cox Internet service in East Hill and never ever had any problem whatsoever. I have moved to the Navy point area and my Internet is so sporadic that I cannot even work from home anymore, so as much as I love their customer service, they had somebody come out and spend three hours rewiring my Internet cable outside of my house, I just wanna make it so that I don’t have to interact with customer service so I am canceling my service next week once my box arrives from AT&T, which I’m very sad to say because AT&T customer service is atrocious, but maybe I won’t ever have to speak to them 

Joel777
    New Contributor III

I'm planing on joiniing you. Too much **bleep**ty non service.

JulianN

Hello, we would be happy to assist with any questions or concerns you might have. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com if further assistance is needed. Thank you!

• I deeply apologize that you are having issues with your services after your move. I understand how frustrating that it can be to have intermittent services especially when you work from home. We don't want to lose you as a customer and want to make sure that we are doing everything that we can to maintain the relationship that you have with us. 

The purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox services with other customers. We encourage our users to assist each other, when possible, via this forum. 

This is something that would require you having to share sensitive information to resolve which is not best suited for the forum. When you have a moment for support, please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, address, and the details of your concern.