Forum Discussion

Danny_Cook
New Contributor
2 years ago

Constant Packet Loss For Years Now.

I have had cox's highest internet plan for as long as I can remember. I have had countless techs in my home including multiple maintenance escalation tickets called out for my issues. Still nothing changes. Every time I call to discuss the same issue, I get the same answers and have to fight to get escalated to a higher tier support so that someone understands what I am experiencing. I now chart all of my packet loss and am building a portfolio to seek legal action. I have the gigablast package which runs me $120.00 per month and can only use the internet efficiently approximately 35% of the time. As I am writing this post I have been incurring packet loss and disconnections for the past 3 hours. If a high tier cox tech would like to look into my account and see how many techs and issues I have had at my address, please do. I am going to keep posting all of my data graphs and information on the forums as calling and trying to get this settled is not working. All I can say is this has been an issue for years in my location and if I had the opportunity to switch providers, I would have left cox a long time ago. Please help!

https://imgur.com/a/u0UVYJJ

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Danny,

I am sorry to hear that you've been having trouble even after all the tech visits. We want to look into that with you. To do that, we ask that you email us at Cox.help@cox.com with your service address and a link to this forum thread.

David
    Cox Forums Moderator
    Samophlange
    New Contributor III

My ping plotters look like this too. Techs will see the issue, and provide a suggestion to fix, but the field team is just like “nope, we see working internet” and don’t care if it’s working poorly. Then close the ticket.