- I can't get into my webmail. When I click on the email icon I get tohttps://myemail.cox.net/appsuite/, which then cycles between that andaffwebservices/public/saml2sso?SAMLRequest=... Also, I get a red error box when I try to go to my profile.
- I need help please. Ever since the migration to the new email platform my emails are not being deleted from the server when deleted from my trash folder on my phone. It doesn't matter whether I set up my email as POP or Imap. This is causing issues as I have had my email for nearly 20-years and get a ridiculous amount of junk email (would take too long to unsubscribe to every single mailing list) and having to go into webmail to truly delete them is the most painful thing ever as no matter how long I wait only 50-200 emails are ever pulled up in my trash folder and you are talking a good hour to delete a months worth (7,000) plus emails from my trash folder., trying to right click and empty folder doesn't seem to work either unless under 1,000 in my folder. I really wish cox left well enough alone as the new email just stinks and is painfully slow to do anything. At any rate how (if there is a way) can I get emails to delete from the server automatically after deletion from my phones trash folder....or is there a way to automatically set cox email to purge the trash folder at regular intervals so that I don't have to manually do it?
- I have setup a number of folders in my webmail account. Several folders have more than 500 saved messages. Lately, I have unable to scroll to the earliest saved messages in these folders. It does scroll with some delay thru the first 5 screens. However scrolling much more than this results in delays of several minutes. And trying to the get to the earliest messages is impossible as the screen does not want to scroll to the end. How can I get to the earliest messages? This was not a problem before the new webmail was implemented. I'm well within my message limits. Using IE11.
- Login to Cox Webmail. See my inbox Try to search for all emails in search bar by particular sender ( in this case Amazon) type hit enter, nothing. Close out, clear caches, try again, nothing. What the #@$#%%^$% gives with the new Cox WebMail? Why can't I search my emails?
- Not really affecting my experience a whole lot, but I felt I should let you know. I changed my password months ago and ever since, I can login to webmail only using my new password, but even with a brand new Outlook profile, accessing the email servers directly only works with my previous password. I followed these instructions for settings:https://www.cox.com/residential/support/imap-server-settings.html Also if you type into the search bar on these forums and press enter, it just refreshes the page. You have to click Search or Go or whatever it is to actually search.
...IS teer 2.5 or cOx planning on fixing the webmail non-connecting issue?????......the complaints here and social media must be wrong ehhkeep reading and experiencing numerous reports with no resolve other then non-effective lip service. Thanks cOx, I see nothing will ever change with your company...prove us wrong I say
- I just added 4 additional user ID's for family on my Cox account. These user ID's were just deleted from my parents' closed account because they moved outside the Cox service area, and the user ID's were added as secondary users on my active account. Everything seems to work as expected for a secondary user except for webmail. The email service as IMAP email is working. We have verified that all 4 users can send and receive messages using Outlook 2016, but after they sign into the Cox website, they only see the page below when they try to access webmail. Is there normally a delay for webmail access to be established for a new user ID, or is this a technical issue that requires further technical support?
- How can I transfer my Webmail folders to Outlook. So far the only solution I can find is to to mark the items as unread and then move them to the Inbox so they go to my Outlook inbox. Is there a way I can keep a folder intact and move it to Outlook? ...or download it so that I can move it to outlook?
- I have two issues, not sure if they're connected. 1. My email has quit arriving in Outlook altogether. I used to have one or two drop out one or two show as being unread, but not in my inbox. I could read them on my webmail. I assumed tht was the IMAP problem. Now I've quit getting any emails altogether. 2. I get emails on webmail, but now I can't forward or send new messages from webmail. I get the following message: Certificate has been revoked. The application will not be executed. Name: com.openwave.paf.htmleditor.HTMLEditor Location: https://webmail-images.cox.net Any ideas?