Forum Discussion

DennisM
New Contributor
9 years ago

Watch TNT app

I am unable to use the Watch TNT app on my phone. Specifically, I am unable to log in. I have verified that my userid and password allow me to login at the cox site. I only have one id. 

I did notice that when I click the sign in button in the Watch TNT app, the app automatically adds "@cox." To the end of my userid.  I am assuming that it is trying to add "@cox.net" and I am simply not seeing the last few letters. However, I don't add those letters when I log into the cox website.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DennisM,

I'm glad you have checked the cox website to verify you can login with the primary user id. I just installed the Watch TNT app and it recognized my credentials automatically. Have you reset the phone? Can you access the app's settings and verify the you have the latest version? I have Version 3.0.20150618. I'd recommend uninstall and re-install the Watch TNT app.  If this doesn't work, let us know.

DennisM
    New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I turned my phone off and on again, and it started working. That shouldn't have anything to do with authentication, but whatever. It's working now.

• Hi DennisM,

Thanks for letting us know that the TNT app is now working! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues in the future.