Forum Discussion

ejohns7150
New Contributor
20 days ago

Guide incorrect

Why does the guide consistently show incorrect program information? For example channel 68 currently says it’s supposed to be Texas Rangers baseball game. However it’s actually a poker tournament.

4 Replies

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

BeckyTiffanyR   Any Cox moderator:

Please contact Bally Sports and ask them to switch over to the Rangers game as indicated in the program guide.  They're broadcasting the wrong program again.  This seems to happen a lot, especially when the game is scheduled for their backup channel.

ChrisJ2

Hi, Curt. I'm so sorry for the issues with Bally Sports. I want to help. If you would, please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. Once I have the specific account, i would be glad to email our Network Operations team for you. 

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

The guide was correct.  The poker tournament broadcast was due to Bally Sports incompetence.  It's no surprise this company is bankrupt.  Someone in the operations center eventually woke up from their nap and changed to the Texas Rangers game in the bottom of the 4th inning.  Today wasn't the first time this has happened.

• Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!