Forum Discussion

ski50
New Contributor
4 years ago

Can’t watch on demand! Error message!

I set up my Contour 2 boxes on 12/21/2020. Unfortunately when I go to watch on demand there is an error message and I can’t watch anything it says, “This channel is not part of your subscription”, which is not correct. I called technical support and after 45 minutes on the phone trying to resolve the issue they said that tier 2 would work on it. I check constantly and still not working.I had a lot of shows on my previous box that I had to get rid of when I got the new box and now I can’t watch those on demand it’s very frustrating.

9 Replies

bearone2
    Contributor III

if you're not on an ultimate plan, some demand isn't available on premium channels.

ski50
      New Contributor

I Already checked it is part of my plan there’s an issue that they cannot fix.

ski50
      New Contributor

It is part of my account they already told me and for what I pay it better be LOL. I have already talked to three people they can’t figure it out they put me on a ticket for tier 2 but of course with the holidays I haven’t gotten any results.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

What's the make and model of your boxes?  Also, you could try resetting your boxes from your Cox account.

ski50
      New Contributor

already checked it is part of my plan there’s an issue that they cannot fix. 

ski50
      New Contributor

It is a contour 2. I have already reset it eight times.

bearone2
        Contributor III

call cox, have them reset contour, will include any updates!!

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Call Cox again (I know) and have a tech re-provision your account.

This will delete your cable-TV service and then recreate it.