Forum Discussion

UselessInternet
New Contributor
4 years ago

Upload speeds range from 0.00mbps to 0.05mbps + 5% - 10% packet loss on cox hardware and a wired connection.

Title speaks for itself.

My company shifted everyone to working from home. With my upload speed. Which lets be honest i dont have any upload speed i cannot even upload files that are less than 1 megabyte. I work in accounting. I cannot email invoices, i cannot save changes to excel sheets on the company cloud. I LITERALLY CANT WORK!!!!.

I have contacted cox more times than i can count regarding this I have let then know many times my livelihood is at stake, AND THEY COULD CARE LESS! Agents and tier 1 supervisors are useless. They will spout nonsense saying they see no issue on their end or that my signal levels are strong. They blame my equipment which i had to go rent a cox modem to prove to these crooks the issue was on their end. Tech arrives and says the issue is at the tap on their end WOOP TEE DOO how suprising!! Submits a ticket and says the problem will be fixed in a 3-4 days. 10 days later my internet is STILL barefully functional. I call to find out the ticket is still open! And these useless reps cant give me any details other than that the ticket is open, this was on thursday. On friday the ticket is closed as "resolved" and my internet is STILL in the state described in the title. Here is my most recent speedtest. KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS DONE AT 3 AM!!! I am paying for 100 down and 10 up!

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9849250742

50 down and 0.02 up!!!!!! + 6% packet loss!!!!

I pay these crooks 83 dollars per month! What will cox do when i get fired because i cant work!? On Monday that will be the third consecutive day that I CANNOT DO MY JOB!!!! if i cox rep responds to this asking me to restart my router i am going to freak out! FIX YOUR GARBAGE INFRASTRUTURE!!! A class action lawsuit NEEDS to happen, these levels of service are abhorrent!

3 Replies

• Hi UselessInternet. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator