Forum Discussion

mufn8r
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Upload Speeds on Gigablast Account???

I recently "upgraded" to Gigablast from my former Ultimate/Unlimited account. Even before the upgrade, which only seemed to last for 24 hours then back to unusable upload speeds, the upload speed was typically 200ish Kilobytes/second to 1.5mbps. These upload speed make it impossible to play video games like Destiny or to upload gameplay videos to YouTube. I have been with Cox for about 11 years and this issue has been consistent. I have had multiple technicians come and tell me the problem is fixed then the next day it is right back to sub 1mbps upload speeds. 1 Gigabit download is useless if the upload speed is so slow it makes many internet-based activities unusable. 

3 Replies

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello Mufn8r,

This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Thank you.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      mufn8r
      New Contributor II

"I have had multiple technicians come and tell me the problem is fixed then the next day it is right back to sub 1mbps upload speeds."

Allan
        Hello. It appears that we have failed in fixing this issue for you and we want to take a closer look on your behalf. Please send us the requested email and we will get to work on resolving this for you. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.