Forum Discussion

Bebesarah
New Contributor
8 days ago
Solved

Unacceptable “outage@ for 2 days

Why can’t I talk to a real person about this 2 day outage? The “support” line hangs up because “no agent can help” with the neighborhood outage. So I can’t talk to a human being. Two days? No storms - we’re in the desert! Must be outdated equipment.

I will ask for a refund for all the days of the outage but that is little compensation for this. Such irony of the ads on the so called support line advocating “reliable” mobile phone coverage. It’s be funny if it wasn’t so outrageous. Held hostage! 

• Make it almost 4 days straight now! Today I was able to talk to a human but she had no answers at all. The tech support agents have no insight into the reason for the outage. No estimated fix time, either. 

10 Replies

ebonydream
    New Contributor II

It’s ridiculous I am on day 4 been down  since Wednesday 

DorisM

HI, there. I am sorry you are being impacted by an outage. I completely understand your frustration.  Please email my team with your complete address at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and check for any updates. 

• Hello. I recommend sending an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com 

New Contributor

Yeah we all have SB! This is ridiculous!!! 

New Contributor

Two weekends in a row!!!!

New Contributor

Yeah, we have Alan!!! 

Allan

Hello. I recommend sending an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com so we can look into this issue on your behalf. 

New Contributor

F#%k this company!!! Two weekends in a row are you kidding me?!!! 

Bebesarah
    New Contributor

Make it almost 4 days straight now! Today I was able to talk to a human but she had no answers at all. The tech support agents have no insight into the reason for the outage. No estimated fix time, either.