Forum Discussion

gonzoii
New Contributor
3 years ago

Packet Loss southwest Omaha, NE

I've had this service since we moved here (8 years ago) have never had consistent internet. We are on the gigablast plan, i've had 8+ technicians out here, gone through countless ethernet cords, routers, modems. You name it, ive replaced it with the top performing suggested product. I would leave cox in a heartbeat if i could, but sadly the next best thing is 30mbps in my area through different companies so sadly, just isnt an option. I've lowered my plan in the past per recommendations, still no help. We rely heavily on this internet and its just to the point where I have no where to turn. I lose 7000 packets in a matter of 30 minutes, which is just insane. Everything is unusable at time due to this. Please for the love of god cox, for all that is holy, PLEASE fix your node in my area, Heck, i'll do it myself. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Just terrible, unacceptable performance for what i pay. 

1 Reply

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @Gonzoii,

I completely understand the hassle of having inconsistent internet speeds. I am here to help. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator