Forum Discussion

ILC
New Contributor
7 years ago

ONCE AGAIN... Outlook keeps prompting to "Enter Network Password" when all passwords are in order

This seems to happen periodically (this is my third time inquiring about this within the last 3 or so years). My Outlook settings are all fine, including passwords, ports, and so on. But for whatever reason, the server refuses to recognize my account/login info, and I get the dreaded "Enter Network Password" pop-up -- over and over and over again, for most of my email accounts -- and this happens on various devices, so it is NOT an Outlook issue. With email checking every 5 minutes, my time is mostly spent OK'ing these pop-ups, which is extremely disruptive. Email eventually does send and download, but the system is just not working as it should.

It seems that every time I post, something gets done on your end, and the problem disappears altogether for a while. Could you please share what the solution is (I see others are finding themselves in the same proposition), and most of all, IMPLEMENT A DEFINITIVE FIX? The way things are with these disruptive pop-ups is just untenable. If this does not get fixed I will be forced to find an alternate provider.

Please let me know what can be done. Thank you!

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion