Forum Discussion

DBranscome
New Contributor
4 years ago

New home build

I have called Cox to get a technician out our new house, one came 2 weeks ago and told me the cable needed to be run to the house.  There is a road that the cable will have to be run under in order to get it to the house 75' away.  The first technician told me he would call it in but after waiting a week and no call or e-mail from Cox I called Cox back only to be told there wasn't any information in my file.  I asked for someone to come out again only to be given a time between 10 - 12 and got a call back around 1145 and told the technician was running late and that the new time would be 1 - 3pm I had to cancel since I had to be back to work.  I have a technician scheduled to come out on Monday the 14 Dec.  My question is if there needs to be a wire trenching machine used to do the work, what is the technician going to do other that call that into a work order?  

1 Reply

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator