Forum Discussion

McConnachie
New Contributor II
7 months ago
Solved

My service isn't working properly. Getting frustrated 😠

For more than 2 weeks the service have been terrible. Since yesterday the TV stop every couple of minutes, or the volume turned off, the internet service also is in and out several times a day. This is no the service that I was expecting as New customer. 

LaToyaW
    7 months ago

You can email us cox.helpCox.com, or you can private message us through the coxhelp Facebook page.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello

I'm sorry you have experienced some inconsistent services.  I can understand your frustration. As a new member of the brand, we appreciate your patience and would like the opportunity to solve this for you. When you have a moment, please PM us your full name and complete address.

McConnachie
    New Contributor II

Hello, thank you for your response.  Where I can do the PM for you? 

LaToyaW

You can email us cox.helpCox.com, or you can private message us through the coxhelp Facebook page.

McConnachie
        New Contributor II

Thank your for the response. I sent an email with the information that you requested. 

azolivas
    New Contributor III

It's not just you .  It's been happening a lot more recently.  No answer as to why and they don't offer discounts for disrupted service.  We are still expected to pay full price for half service .  

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry to hear of your ongoing connection issues. I understand how service interruptions can be a problem as I work from home and reliable service is very important. We absolutely will credit accounts if there is a declared outage. You would need to contact us, so we can verify the outage and we will apply a credit as we do not expect customers to pay for services they are not receiving. We are available 24/7 over the phone, chat, social media and email. We can be called at 1(800) 234-3993 or emailed at Cox.Help@cox.com. Now not all homes react the same way in an outage. Some homes might have intermittent or no services and some might not be affective at all. This is the reason an automated credit is not applied to customers’ accounts. If there is anything else we can assist with, please email us. Thank you for your time and for choosing Cox support. 

azolivas
        New Contributor III

I am not receiving consistent full service so why should I pay consistent full price?  This answer is unacceptable nor does it solve anything.