Forum Discussion

MBolin
New Contributor
10 months ago

More outages?

The frequency of outages is gettting ridiculous. Intent has been out almost 24 hrs now after experiencing weekly outages in September as well. Customer service reps I speak with just to even try to find accurate resolution times respond cryptically like they're hiding what's actually going on. All estimated times posted on the outage map or app always get pushed back. Todays was supposed to be back up by 9:34am, then 1:38pm, then 12:27am and it's now 1:07am with no updates or resolution. 

Undoubtably would switch providers if there was another service in my area. Company doesn't value customers at all because most don't have any other choice. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    MBolin
    New Contributor

I'd consider this a technical issue as your equipment doesn't work to provide internet in my area. Neighbors all having same issues with frequent outages as well

NicholeC

Hi MBolin,

I agree you're experiencing a technical issue, however, we would need to look into this further. The community would not be able to assist with an outage. I apologize that the times have passed. ETR's may change as we work and assess. I'd be glad to take a closer look at your specific area. Please feel free to reach out to our team with your account details. Thank you. 

• Hi MBolin. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator