Forum Discussion

sco250
Visitor
9 hours ago

Internet down for days?

So why can't Cox give out any info on when a person's internet will be restored? No updates for 4 days now. Not one. Why does nobody at Cox know ANYTHING?? Glofiber can't get to my area fast enough!! 

• What's wrong with talking about it here, on a forum....which is a designated place for discussions? 

ChrisJ2

I understand your concern; however, we would not share anyone's personal information here, even if you were willing to do so. I hope you understand and we look forward to addressing your concerns using one of the aforementioned methods. Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.

• Hi, there, I'm so sorry for the issues with your service outage. The purpose of Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox residential services with other customers. For questions, comments, and concerns regarding outages, billing, or other account-specific issues, we request that you reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/coxcommunications, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com.