Forum Discussion

tammyalex
New Contributor
5 years ago

Intermittent outages - North Central Phoenix

I have had no issues with my internet connection until a few weeks ago when we had an outage of a couple of hours.  Since then EVERY day, especially during the hours of 10:00 am and noon (but also sporadically other times)  we get intermittent outages that last a few minutes and are just enough to kick me out of business meetings being conducted through the internet.  A couple of times I was presenting and just disappeared from my presentation when an outage occurred.  This is getting very embarrassing.

I have polled neighbors through the neighborhood app and many are having the same issue in our area.  One is a school teacher who is getting kicked out of classes.   My equipment is in perfect working condition so calls to tech support yield no help whatsoever.  I need an honest answer as to what is going on in our area.  Is anything being done to correct this?  If I have some hope that it will be fixed that would help but I HAVE to be able to work from home and need reliable service.  

1 Reply

• Hi Tammyalex. If you are having these intermittent issues, we may need to schedule a service call as this isn't normal. To do this, please send your complete address and name on the account along with this link to cox.help@cox.com and we will be glad to further investigate this and if needed, schedule a service call. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator