Forum Discussion

vbnatsfan
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Intermittent Connection overnight/early morning 3 days in a row.

Have had 3 nights of overnight connection issues.

Each night it starts around 1030 and ends at 830 the next morning. Every few minutes, the connection drops for a minute or two then comes back.

Monday night there was no outage report on the site until early the next morning.

Tuesday night no outages were being reported.

Tonight, another outage message.

They're sending a tech tomorrow for whatever reason.

No one can/will tell me what's going on or how long to expect it to happen.

I start work at 730, so the first hour is shot.

Not being able to access the internet overnight/early morning is getting aggravating, especially since I'm paying for Gigablast.

5 Replies

• @Vbnatsfan, Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with the service after the tech visit. We will be here to help. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    Annanprince
    New Contributor

I have called the technician because I am having intermittent connectivity issues. It looks like many users are having the same issue.

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      HI @Annaprince,
      Intermittent connectivity issues can be difficult to troubleshoot and pinpoint. Sound like you may need another technician visit. Please @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.

Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
    jmm67
    New Contributor

Same here. Online support offers no help except “an outage in your area” which seems to have no fix with an ever extending timeframe. Pointless to try and work from home. Might as well venture out and risk exposure. Less frustrating than dealing with this.

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Jmm67,

Sounds like you may need a more thorough investigation into your internet issues. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.
      Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator