Forum Discussion

SusanC1
New Contributor
10 days ago
Solved

Full Week No Internet

is anyone else experiencing this? just straight up nothing. State of Arkansas, city Fort Smith. I see others have intermittent issues but ours has been out constantly for days.

Contacting anyone at all just states the technicians are working on it… No estimated time to return to normal. Just want to know if it’s just me or not.

• Hi Jay5468,

I am sorry to learn of your continued connection troubles.  We want nothing more than for you to enjoy your services.  

I understand you insisted that we not comment and ask you to call, but we do want to help so can you please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email at cox.help@cox.com.  Please be sure to include the URL so we can identify you.  

Thanks!  We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forums Moderator  

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Agreed, this is ridiculous.  No time lines, just two texts a day, saying they are working on it.  We are in Lowell, and are now on our third day straight with no internet at all.  We only have the 100Mbps too, so not even the good one.  Tried to call, with no answer.  I am looking into Right Fiber, that was just brought to Lowell, to see if I can at least get some consistent service.

Also, this outage is happening every week now for anywhere from 3 hours to days on end.  My cell phone bill is skyrocketing due to having to use my hot spot for any kind of connectivity.  Also if you are the moderator don't end me that "Reach us on Twitter crap, either I don't have a Twitter account, give me a phone number with an actual human to talk to, so I can at least get an ETA of when we can expect service restored.

I also will be requesting credit on my bill as well.  Cox, the name says it all.

Becky

Hi Teammyers05, my kids and I depend on our internet for work and school, and I imagine your family has the same needs. I value your business and I want to provide you with reliable service. I'm sorry you've been without service for 3 days! Please know that our network engineers are aware of the urgency in your area and we are working as quickly as possible to restore service. I understand how this experience has you considering other providers, and I hope you'll decide to stick with us. Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com so we can take a closer look at your specific location. 

• I live in fort smith Arkansas as well and ever since I upgraded my service 3 months ago my internet has hardly worked well enough for constant usage. Have called well over 100 times in that period and it’s always the same response “we’re not seeing any issues on our end we’ll have to send a tech out to learn the issue” yet the service has done it in 3 different locations since the upgrade and I’ve upgraded my modem bought new plug ins etc. Everyone around me has issues with cox specifically as well. I do not want a moderator commenting on this asking me to call anyone because believe me I’ve done it I just want my Wi-Fi I’m paying $200 a month for to work. From what I’ve seen it’s a trend with cox for people to upgrade their service and get nothing out of it except no Wi-Fi from cox. I’m really about done with you guys. My Wi-Fi goes down constantly throughout the day and when it’s running it runs maybe 150mbs/s when I’m paying for 1000. 

LatitiaS

Hi Jay5468,

I am sorry to learn of your continued connection troubles.  We want nothing more than for you to enjoy your services.  

I understand you insisted that we not comment and ask you to call, but we do want to help so can you please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email at cox.help@cox.com.  Please be sure to include the URL so we can identify you.  

Thanks!  We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forums Moderator  

ebonydream
    New Contributor II

Nope , my internet has been down since Wednesday it’s ridiculous and there is no updates 

Allan

Hello. I recommend sending an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern so we can look into this issue on your behalf. 

• Hi SusanC1. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator