Forum Discussion

vincehall1987
New Contributor
4 months ago

Don't expect to actually speak to a manager if you request it or record information properly.

After several times of telling them I could not make payments with my card because my card was hacked and somebody attempted to Bill me in North Carolina they still attempted to bill the card then said that due to failed payments I was unable to schedule payments then I then asked them if they would take a partial payment today to extend it for a week in a refused ask to speak with the manager and they refused. As a business owner that has to wait on his checks to come in the mail after completing a job you would think there would be an understanding that due to mail delivery delays you can't guarantee dates it will arrive but still trying I offered to pay over half of past due balance immediately if they could just postpone a week for my checks to have time to arrive and they refused respectfully as a business owner not being willing to work with your customers or even allow them to speak with a manager when requested is just bad business.

1 Reply

• Hi Vincehall. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. I apologize that in order to make any payment arrangements on a business account or speak about a past due balance, please contact our Collections Team via phone at 1-866-647-4482. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator