Forum Discussion

jogan
New Contributor
6 days ago

Cox outage and no information

Hello, my cox internet has been down for 19 hours now and it is the weekend. It is not me but an area. Cox does not know when it will be fixed and will tell you nothing. I have used cox for 30 years and being treated like this is infuriating. It is like cox is going mobile now so forget our long term customers. I think it is time to find a company that cares about it's customers. The new CEO has to go, he will kill this company. I'm in Mesa, AZ between University Dr. And Brown Rd. On Mesa Dr.

11 Replies

jogan
    New Contributor

I tried Google and they are not on my street. They said soon.

jogan
    New Contributor

My Internet came up finally, for how long I don't know. Cox was down for 20 hours. In the 30 years I don't think that has ever happened. Cox needs to take care of their base customers first and not forget about us for cox mobile. A lot of people use cox for their jobs, it is sad this is happening.

Jaelliott1
    New Contributor

I totally agree. We have been with Cox at least 30 years and have never seen it this bad. I don’t want to change because I don’t know what would be better. We better get a credit on our bill for not having any Internet TV or phone for over 24 hours. 

DorisM

Hi, there. I am sorry you are having services issues. We would love to help. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

Thank you.

jrodatz23
    New Contributor II

I think it's time to leave cox. There's literally an outage once a month with these guys.

DustinP

Hello jrodatz23,
      We value your business and want to avoid losing you. I myself work remote and know how important it is to have a stable connection at all times and that when issues come up out of your control it's a huge inconvenience to you. Cox has added network alerts to the Cox App to alert customers when we are aware of a network issue, www.cox.com/residential/learn/cox-app.html. Should you continue to face an impact to the service after an alert clears, then we can help investigate further. For support, could you email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your name, complete address, and detail of the issue? We can help.

Brucemike
    New Contributor

Still continuous outages in the 85018 area code.  This has been going on for almost 3 1/2 weeks.  I am seeing this happen multiple times a day when I lose connectivity for 5-30 minutes at a time.  Can anyone at COX explain what the issue is?  I call and all I get we have a known issue and are working on it,  no one can tell me why it’s taking over 3 weeks to resolve.  This is getting very old.

ChrisJ2

Hi, Bruce. I'm really sorry for the extended outage you're experiencing.  I'm sure this outage is frustrating for you and I would like to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. I'm happy to look into it and provide whatever information is available with you. 

jaws222
    New Contributor III

Here we go again.  85008 just went down.  Wonder if this will last 4 days again 

ChrisJ2

Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the service issue and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We're glad to look into it for you.