Forum Discussion

overwhelming_an
New Contributor
2 years ago

Cox lost payment and I am having trouble getting help

I paid yet somehow it was lost and a month later we still haven't settled it. I had to get the payment disputed and to be charged a late fee for something I had nothing to do with is messed up. I send them all my bank documents even asking my bank for more. Yet the people who reviewed my ticket said it wasn't enough.

My problem is it's not the first time they lost a payment and acted like this. Last time I went without tv(didn't have internet then) for year's. They fixed their mess up moths after I canceled my account. Still tried to charge me $50 when it was their fault. I am hoping this situation didn't go the same way. I didn't want to switch but if I can't get this fixed I will have too. 

4 Replies

Xpanther
    New Contributor

Sorry for being nosy, but I'm curious as how they lost your payment? I thought that was a thing of the past, when we paid in cash, lol.

Nowadays, if someone claims they didn't get it, you dispute it with your bank/card issuer and they do the work for you.

• Hello. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      MMF9336409
      New Contributor

Hi Allen. COX payments are a TECHNICAL issue with Cox, NOT with my bank. I signed up for automatic payments for my internet service thru Cox. However, yesterday was the third time COX cancelled my service for non-payment. I texted with one of your team about this issue yesterday evening, but after no resolution and many minutes of texting going by, I requested to communicate with a supervisor MULTIPLE TIMES and was ignored. YOUR TECHNICAL ISSUE is a problem for me.

MichaelJ

Hi MMF9336409,

I apologize for the inconvenience, however, we are unable to assist you with billing issues through the forums, If you need help with billing issues, please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Mike, Cox Support Forums Moderator.