Forum Discussion

Lindamcdowall
Visitor III
30 days ago

I made an extra payment. To many emails

I ended up making an extra payment. Why your system did not catch this and still sent me out an email saying my payment was do on the 15 I do not know. However, since we have switched to you it has been one thing or another. Please put this extra payment towards my September bill and do not bill me. Unless someone can discuss this with me personally, I ask that you do the right thing and just do what I ask. I only need one reminder that my bill is due, and no I don't want automatic payments unless you provide a discount. You already cost more than you stated when I first started with you.
Thank you

Linda McDowall

• Lindamcdowall, I am sorry you had an issue with a double payment. Payments can take time to process depending on when you make the payment. These forums are designed for community assistance and this is not something the community can help you with. Please send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your address and a link to this forum. 

• Lindamcdowall, I am sorry you had an issue with a double payment. Payments can take time to process depending on when you make the payment. These forums are designed for community assistance and this is not something the community can help you with. Please send us an email to Cox.Help@Cox.Com with your address and a link to this forum.