Forum Discussion

nolASUS
New Contributor
4 years ago

“What’s UP?” Problems since new firmware push for MB8600: 8600-19.3.15; VERY SLOW UPLOAD SPEEDS, plus broken modem admin utility/GUI

“What’s UP?” Problems since new firmware push for MB8600: 8600-19.3.15; VERY SLOW UPLOAD SPEEDS, plus broken modem admin utility/GUI

Anybody else with an MB8600 notice very low upload speeds these past fee weeks? (Especially since the push of 8600-19.3.15?) Plus, 0 up on OFDMA, 1 down on OFDM. Acquire DS channel: 849000000 Hz.

In re: the admin utility/GUI (192.168.100.1 ... THE EVENT LOG IS MISSING(?!!)... the complete list of channels is missing... the log out function is missing, etc.

Anybody else with these issues?
I’ve factory reset using the admin web utility/GUI, I’ve hard reset using the paper clip in the reset button on the back of the device, I’ve Cox modem reset, I’ve rebooted using the modem web admin utility, I’ve rebooted using the on/off button, I’ve power cycled by unplugging, I’ve unplugged the coax and plugged back in, etc...
I’m in the New Orleans, LA market.

THANK YOU!!

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    courtney515
    New Contributor II

Same problem here. I call everyday. Have techs to my home. Went to store today to swap Modem but still having same issue. Sometimes I'll have 700-800 download & .80-1.5 upload speed. In Pensacola, FL

OpenBSD
    Contributor II

no|ASUS posted the same problem on DSLReports forum. All his GUI related issues are due to him accessing the GUI via his mobile phone which provides limited information compared to accessing the GUI via a PC which shows everything he mentioned that's missing.

192.168.100.1/.../MobileMotoHome.html

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @nolASUS

Please email your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com so we can take a closer look.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator