Forum Discussion

stevesss
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

port forwarding problem 03/13/2022

I'm trying to setup a port forward address with udp for Jamulus. Since yesterday, whenever I go to wifi.cox.com and trying to add port forwarding I get this message.
"We're having trouble. If the problem persists, check back later." I talked to someone at complete care who's first question was why would I want to do that? Not a great tech support experience. After a few minutes of trying to talk to the support person he told me that it was a known Cox problem and it would probably be fixed tomorrow, Monday 3/14/2022. He said that he could send me over to internet support but they would just send me back to him. "Probably be fixed tomorrow" is a troubling statement.

Anyone who has forwarded a port for use with Jamulus, HELP, please respond.

cheers, stevesss

• As of 3/15/22 I'm able to create a Jamulus server using port forwarding. The Technicolor CGM4331 is working fine and the wifi.cox.com interface does work to do port forwarding.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    stevesss
    New Contributor

As of 3/15/22 I'm able to create a Jamulus server using port forwarding. The Technicolor CGM4331 is working fine and the wifi.cox.com interface does work to do port forwarding.