- I have been trying to access the cox wifi app or wifi.cox.com through the browser. I want to do this so I can access my wifi settings, Including port forwarding. This is what I get when I attempt to access the website. - Please Give Us a Call Sorry, there is a bit more we need to do to get you up and running with Panoramic Wifi. Call us at 1-800-234-3993, and we will get you squared away. To be clear, I AM able to enter my CORRECT username and password after I enter it displays this message. When I attempt to log into my account on the main cox.com website and the cox app everything works fine. I have been having this problem since I moved in last July and every time I call it's either "the website is down for support" or some other excuse. Only about two weeks ago was I told that this issue has been reported by others and it would be looked into.... two weeks ago after many months. I am tired of having to reexplain my issue with customer service which is why I'm making this post. Also worth noting is that when I look at "My account" and "manage wifi" on the main cox website it shows this - It looks like you are using a modem that is not compatible with Panoramic Wifi. Panoramic Wifi is available to customers who rent an eligible gateway.Upgrade Now. But I definitely have the router that supports cox panoramic wifi because it's the same that I had before I moved here.Technicolor CGM4141is what I have now and had before. wifi.cox.com and the cox wifi app worked prior to my move. It might be worth noting that there were issues because I had canceled my last account during my move and I don't entirely understand how it was resolved, I think maybe I have a new account number now. But I have wondered if that could be a contributing factor to these issues.
- On 6/16/23 Montrice called for Cox responding to ticket CUI000014430040. She said they found 6.64GB in the trash folder. When I looked on my webmail, it was empty. She pointed out that the Trash has sub-folders which contained the 6.64GB of data. I told her I had purchased the Cox Customer Care because regular support could not remote into my computer to find the problem. After contacting six(6) Cox Customer rep with three(3) of them logging into my computer, none of them knew about the Trash sub-folders! From 6/9/23 to 6/16/23 I talked to ten(10) support people with three(3) were complete incompetent, not one could fix the problem or knew about the Trash sub-folders. Three of them logged into my computer and watched me delete every webmail folder. They said that it told 24 hour for the mail quota to update and that way it didn't show any change with all folder deleted. Question; Shouldn’t there be a refund for incompetent paid support?
- I used the Chat service on 3/22 to revise my TV & Internet service. I had the whole transcript of this chat emailed to me after the chat. The representative I chatted with was "Gio S.", I was able to make the changes I wanted and we ended the chat. I was surprised to discover a week later that "Gio" had added Cox Complete Care (CCC) Premium service to my account without telling me - I NEVER asked for it and I NEVER approved it. The Chat transcript proves we never talked about it. I called Cox to speak with a live person to have this removed, and I was told that they cannot cancel it or else I will be charged a $75 cancellation fee for cancelling within 2 months!! Even though this was added fraudulently by the Chat representative, Cox cannot simply remove it!! The representative on the phone was very kind and understood my complaint. A$20 credit was added to my account to pay for 2 months of CCC service, but I have to remember to call back in June to cancel this service that I NEVER asked for and NEVER approved. This smells like a scam. It's ridiculous! If customers get billing statements electronically, I highly recommend reviewing them, especially after making changes, to catch any such mistakes.
Audio cuts in/out 2 secs on 2secs off continually on channel 81 (Heroes & Icons). This ** and so does Cox fake chat help.On Channel 81-Heroes and Icons network the audio continually cuts in and out, about 2 second on 2 seconds off. This continues for as long as I am tuned to that channel. It is not an intermittent problem. What ** even more is that there is no way to email Cox about this. Their so-calle chat help is nothing more than a bot with a bunch of canned responses to issues which have no relevance to this matter.
- I have tried everything to resolve this matter from getting a new box to unplugging everything and replug, and everything back in to make sure the connections were good and nothing takes away this code. Cox tells me that I need to have a technician come out which will cost me $75 which I refuse to pay, after reading this for him and seeing I'm not the only person that is getting this error message. I know that this cannot be something to do with my equipment or the way that it is installed so I'm really not too sure what having a technician coming to my home to try to fix it will accomplish the error code clearly clearly states that this is a problem on our end yet when I called to talk to technical support they act as if they have no idea what that code means after 10 different resets. Still nothing is working I tried to flip to different channels, and I continue to get this code on channels, such as the ID channel MTV all of the channels that I pay for in my package this is unacceptable customer support when you tell someone that they have to pay to fix their problem. Has anyone had any luck getting this resolved? I am at my wits end.
- Disconnect the VPN !!! While using Cox Contour TV from your laptop or desktop computer (maybe from your Smart TV too) The "Watch" button is faded, and does not function after you Left Click on it; the problem is the VPN! You must DISCONNECT the VPN. Below are examples of what you will see after after you click on the blue colored 'Why? below 1) Connect to in-home WiFi to watch.Why? 2) Due to licensing agreements, some content can only be viewed on your home WiFi. Please connect to your home WiFi network 3) Due to licensing agreements, some content can only be viewed on your home WiFi. Browse TV Go Channels VAPP-00101
- Why am I paying over $200 for tv and internet when I have constant issues? I have had multiple techs come out. I have replaced my equipment, the techs have replaced lines from the pole to the house and inside the house. Paying premium price for substandard service then having the bill go up and getting worse service. What is the excuse? The app constantly says everything is fine but when a movie stops and the cable box restarts 4 times in 30 minutes or the internet just stops how exactly os everything fine?
- I cancelled within their timeframe, got a case #, and still I get billing every month. This leads to CS phone calls and a (manual) statement credit, but WHY can't they just cancel the subscription? Multiple tickets submitted as CS Reps to corporate, but no action...